Full crosspost from Chris Munier, with permission. It is brilliant. Check out his blog, Catholics Aren’t Zombies: HERE
In economics, we don’t officially reach the dismal reality of a recession or depression until the country loses GDP beyond at least two consecutive quarters. This has been deemed an economic law by our stupendous academic experts, who measure how we make, exchange, and consume stuff with some rather foolish metrics. Make of their econometrics what you will, some of these data guide the worldly decisions ordinary citizens make managing their personal or household microeconomics.
A prudent man, of course, wouldn’t wait several months (the required duration to confirm recessionary status) to recognize a problem and make adjustments. With financial “blood in the streets,” who waits four quarters (an entire year) to acknowledge the stock market tanked, their job is gone, and bankers are tossing themselves off skyscrapers?
God gave us a brain, as Fr. Altman says, and expects us to use it. Therefore, we must monitor important matters and make assessments of phenomena around us. We lack the luxury of saying “let us wait and see if the economists call this a depression, then we’ll purchase gold and tighten our spending.”
No, we must evaluate reality with our God-given faculties and form judgments based on available evidence. This is even more significant of anything involving spiritual survival, avoiding scandal, and withstanding our particular Judgment.
We have the same dynamic for discerning the reality that the Catholic Church has been hijacked by a horrible and malicious antipope.
Preserve Your Sanity by Acknowledging Bergoglio’s Antipapacy
Just as you cannot sit on your hands waiting for economists to confirm a recession, able-minded Catholics can’t await some spectacular verdict from the College of Cardinals. Just as the market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent, so too can the scourge of a horrible antipope outlive your ability to avoid despair.
That’s the entire purpose of the antipope discussion – to prepare yourself (and those around you) for the prolonged and epic scandal we’re enduring. The longer you force yourself to suffer the cognitive dissonance of believing Jorge Mario Bergoglio is the pope, the greater your chance of apostatizing.
It was terrible enough when former Catholics abandoned the Church, following creeps like Luther and Calvin, because of crooked clergymen (like the Bourjas). How much more opportunity for scandal would come from a pagan-worshiping, communist, pedo-protecting, non-believer masquerading as the pope? Therefore, you must recognize this problem, tell others about it, scream from the rooftops, and not go along with what inevitably happens next . . .
- Changing the words of consecration at Mass.
- Deaconesses (fake ordained).
- Trans-Jennered Clergy.
- More shutdowns whenever the medical tyrants release another
- Having to receive Holy Communion in the hand (no alternatives) while wearing those awful, suffocating face panties.
- Cooperation with the Davos crowd on horrible secular measures like CBDC.
- More evil teachings like Amoris Laetitia and the licitness of legalized euthanasia.
- Ever more examples of “ecumenism” with wretched Muslims, backwards and brutal indigenous folks, the Eastern Heterodox, and others. The “Abrahamic Family House” and Anglican liturgy in the Vatican are only a taste of coming attractions.
Do these scenarios fill you with uncontrollable rage, anxiety, and even a nagging doubt over the legitimacy of the Catholic Church?
They shouldn’t, however, provided you keep your wits about you and distinguish the anti-church from the REAL Catholic Church it temporarily eclipses. Again, there’s no cardinal or arch-expert who should do this for you.
Tangible Benefits of NOT Awaiting the Cardinals’ Verdict on Antipope Bergoglio
- It Heals Melancholy – I hear of folks, even faithful clergy, who admit to struggling with temptations to despair over controversies with the hierarchy. I’ve found that these temptations, anxiety, and, frankly downright dread, almost entirely vanish upon discovering the truth. It’s as if, as Our Lord says, the truth will make you free, including freedom from scruples, confusion, excessive sadness, and malaise. It’s difficult enough trying to overcome how our habitual sins dull our intellects. We need not compound the problem by allowing the poison ivy of the anti-church to choke our fragile psyche even further. Say “no” to Bergo, and “yes” to better mental constitution.
- Red Pill (Sans Red Pill Rage) – It’s much more pleasant to learn things that don’t fill you with immoderate anger. Instead, once you see the truth about the antipapacy, it can alleviate most of the rage and confusion. You no longer have to “resent God” (God forbid) for saddling us with a chaotic, mixed-messaging, corrupt, sodomite hierarchy. All you have to do is not follow the commands of thugs like Bergoglio et al. With things the way they are now, we should look for reasons to contradict the homo hierarchy. This isn’t sinful disobedience, but holy obedience to the real Church. It also helps you cast aside lots of pent-up frustration.
- You Don’t Have to Believe “Francis” Consecrated Russia to Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart – This one’s especially relevant given the way things have gone the past 14 months since the Bergo “constipation.” Imagine if his faux consecration (March 25th, 2022) was actually legitimate amid all the worsening world turmoil. We’d have to assume that Our Lady’s Triumph was like a time-release capsule set to heal the world of communism . . . over the span of 100,000 years (slow healing, indeed). A darker interpretation would be that we got the entire Fatima message wrong since the consecration yielded fruitless results (or worse). Thankfully, sober minds can comprehend the illegitimacy of the antipapacy and conclude that his efforts were little more than geopolitical subterfuge. You and I, as anti-bergoglians, don’t have to bother with such nonsense or let it affect our faith. Furthermore, the consecration has yet to occur, which we should continue to pray will happen soon (after we pray for a new pope following Benedict’s death).
- I could continue with other advantages, but you can see that it’s a tremendous psychological boon not to waste time reconciling the anti-church with Our Lord’s Church.
“But, I Don’t Have the Authority to Decide Bergoglio Is An Antipope!!!”
No, you don’t have the ecclesiastical authority to do anything about it. There’s a difference between a) acknowledging an ontological or epistemological truth, versus, b) having the means to reform horrible circumstances. I encourage you to do the former, whereas the latter is mostly unavailable to us Church plebes.
As it stands, for lay folks like you and I, there is no direct way to abolish Bergoglio’s wicked regime. We can, of course, influence a change indirectly through prayer, petition, fasting, and other penances.
We can also inform others of this problem, thus multiplying the size of our team, which will cultivate faster results. Failing that, we can at least establish a proper frame of reference by viewing the anti-church for what it is (evil, gay, communist, atheist, etc.). There is no “disobedience” involved with acknowledging the corrupt and unlawful machinations that led to the Bergoglio regime.
So, Don’t Wait for Economists or Cardinals to Hold Your Hand
Chapter 16 of the Gospel, according to St. Matthew, shows us much of what we need to know about the Church. Catholics must understand this section “inside and out” for various essential reasons.
“You know then how to discern the face of the sky: and can you not know the signs of the times.” (Matthew 16:3)
This verse might remind us of how we detect obvious problems around us, but can’t arrive at logical conclusions. Must one wait until ALL of his friends are unemployed to conclude there’s an economic depression? Likewise, does the antipope have to burn bibles and stomp on crucifixes for us to realize he might not be the pope?
“And Jesus came into the quarters of Caesarea Philippi: and he asked his disciples, saying: Whom do men say that the Son of man is? But they said: Some John the Baptist, and other some Elias, and others Jeremias, or one of the prophets. Jesus saith to them: But whom do you say that I am?” (Matthew 16:13-15)
We know that St. Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, responds by saying that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God. By cooperating with grace, which is given to all of us in diverse increments, Catholics can discern important truths. Otherwise, there wouldn’t be such a voluminous body of literature dedicated to “discerning the spirits.”
Moreover, you don’t have to be a cleric, prophet, or exceptionally smart to accomplish this, either. Notice how St. Peter doesn’t have to scurry off to consult the Pharisees to realize this glorious truth. It’s given to him, by God the Father, because he was a man of good will (i.e., obedient to the divine will). St. Peter and his fellow apostles (unlike Judas Iscariot and the other Capharnaum traitors) properly discerned God’s will and arrived at the truth.
Never forget that this blessed gift was granted to “all men of good will,” that we would experience peace, emanating from the eternal logos, Himself. So, always align yourself with truth, which is the Word, who became flesh to dwell among us, and resist the treacherous antipope and other Vatican bullies.
In a future post, I may do a juxtaposition of how our current crop of Cardinals speak versus the wisdom of the heroic, saintly cardinals of centuries past. What an ecclesiastical canyon we find between the dumpster fire theology of Blase Cupich and the glorious teachings of Cardinal Sts. Robert Bellarmine, Peter Damian, and Bonaventure. Stay tuned for some real contrasting colors.
Until then, God bless, never wear face panties, stop watching politics, detach from the world, go to adoration, pray 15 decades of the Rosary, and don’t be a zombie!
12 thoughts on “Crosspost: “Waiting on Cardinals to Declare Bergoglio an Antipope = Waiting for Economists to Confirm a Depression””
Spot on. Thank you, Mark.
All those who knew and followed the Fatima message and recognized John Paul II’s numerous attempts to pull a fast one can see what’s going on.
The dopes who continued to insist that the Consecration was done (then done again, and again, and 4th time’s the charm) , are the same lot who’ll insist that Bergolio is the Pope, and that Americanism will overcome Communism but a little socialism won’t hurt, and that Russia will be converted to Americanism and there will be peace via pax Americana, so vote harder because trust that the spirit of George Washington personally assures they’ll be counted and the system is infallible.
Our Lady said Nations will be annihilated. You bet there are multiple ways to achieve that.
2029 approaches, 100 years since Christ Himself personally told Sr Lucia to tell the Pope to obey Him least he end up like Louis and France. The UN Agenda and multiple other schemes to screw you are all scheduled for the auspicious date of 2030.
Only to those who check their brain at the door for Franky out of misplaced piety whilst whispering wormtongued comforting words in their own ears that unless Apparitions are made part of the official Deposit of the Faith, they are not obliged to accept them.
So they will wait until they are told by Franky to believe it, sometime after the Cardinals investigate Franky, and declare him legitimate, of course! Reasons? None given, just Trust the Holy Spirit, the surprising one that did a 180 on adultery and reception of the Sacrament – ” There is no other interpretation” – FRANCIS I.
And any day now I’m suuuuuurrrreeee the American courts and politicians will investigate the 2020 elections for their legitimacy and follow up on Epstein’s suicide and declassify the JFK files and reinvestigate and rationally provide answers for all the sophisticated anomalies during 9/11 that suggested people other than Afghani Musloids were involved.
If you look over private revelation, we are warned about the errors of Russia (communism). In Garabandal we were allegedly told communism would return. Agenda 21/2030 is basically communism, when you list their goals, even if Mugatu Swab calls it stakeholder capitalism.
I know four or five Novus-Ordo-only Catholics who think Francis is an antipope. Interesting development. It ain’t just us right-wing crazies.
There are still a handful of fence-sitters. I also come across folks who just aren’t willing to make the drive to go to the TLM yet. This, of course, only gets worse as the bishops force us to jump through more hoops by “putting priests on sabbatical” or restricting it to only the afternoon. Just that last part, makes it hard for some of the larger families to endure the drive. Nevertheless, I suppose we should be grateful for the bishops protecting us from those frightful morning TLMs on Sunday.
“Trans-Jennered” love it! I’m using that term from now on😂
This kind of thing is EXACTLY what we need right now.
I did try telling everyone about it back in 2020 when the scamdemic started (and so called conspiracy theorists warned us about it at least a decade in advance). My thought was if I just shut up and see what happens when this false prophet takes off his mask they may end up leaving the Church altogether, so if I told them in advance they might believe me and not believe Catholicism is a lie.
I hope they will not follow this false prophet into hell, or just as bad join a schismatic sect. The problem with warning people in advance is you don’t know exactly WHEN it will happen, only WHAT will happen, and sound like a lunatic Alex Jones in the mean time.
Strange that all the FSSP, ICKSP, SSPX and traditional leaning NO clergy cannot see this. Strange too is that given the option, faithful would choose spiritual direction from same said “blind” clergy.
Did you evangelize non-Catholics the way you now evangelize Catholics?
Strange that you argue from a dishonest position not based on protecting, fixing and loving the Church. Cultists are gonna cult.
Regarding discernment, Galatians 1:6-9 is quite clear that we can and should avoid putative leaders who change the Gospel, and on what their status is with respect to the Church – anathematised.