Two crazy weeks with work and a surprise 50th birthday party for my wife, which I actually managed to pull off.
- Isn’t this the same guy who famously said, “No more pickled pepper sour puss Christians?”
This was during Exposition on the Annunciation last Saturday. Does this look like a man in prayerful reflection before his Lord and his God? Notice this time the instructions were given beforehand to NOT set up the prie-dieu. No, just a chair will be fine, and I’m not removing my zucchetto either BECAUSE IT’S JUST A CRACKER. Remember, the signalling isn’t just for you, boys and girls. The act itself is thrilling to him personally – the brazen, out in the open nature of it – because the real thrill for the diabolical narcissist is in publicly getting away with it. I would be willing to bet that the greatest thrill in his life was at his first Mass as “Pope Francis”, when he refused to genuflect at the consecration, as the whole world watched.
- The endless wait for the public correction from the four cardinals of dubia fame which may or may not be forthcoming has enjoined me to a guessing game of dates. If it does come, it’s not going to be just any random Tuesday. It will be a date of historic significance befitting the occasion. I imagine the only way it happens during Lent would be on the anniversary of the release of AL, which is 8 April, otherwise not until after the Easter Octave. And the very first day after the Octave is Divine Mercy Sunday, 23 April. Oh my, how appropriate it would be to restore the correct application of Divine Mercy. Then 13 May is the 100th anniversary of Our Lady of Fatima. Hmmmm. Pray for this to happen. Prayer is not the least we can do, prayer works.
- Everything going on politically in the U.S. right now is going to lead to mass violence instigated by Leftists. I’ve never seen Deep State operating so far out in the open. There are literally thousands of Leftist operatives pulling all the strings attempting to ruin Trump and shut down the government. If you don’t live here, I’m not sure how I can convey what’s going on in a believable manner. Even going into this with what I thought were eyes wide open, it is still stunning.
- The whole thing about repealing Obamacare was a complete bait and switch, and was designed as such from the beginning. There is no way to fix a healthcare system built on oligarch collusion, lawlessness and theft, not to mention a built-in ten percent inflation rate. The current system, whether it is Obamacare, Trumpcare, or Single Payer (which is where this will go next) all of these will bankrupt the country within ten years without systemic reform. Which you can’t do when the Rule of Law is long dead.
- And remember, the same holds true for the economy as a whole. It’s all fake news. There is no recovery. There is no stock market “boom”. The market is twice as overbought as it was before the collapse. Although it is interesting to watch the selling since it peaked on March 1st. The Dow was down for the eighth straight day today, which might not sound like much, but is actually a very rare event. Keep in mind the entire globe is tied into everything. When SHTF, it won’t be like anything that’s ever happened before. Also remember the debt… oh yeah, that. Try doing the math on what a 3% hike above ZIRP would mean in terms of our ability just to service the debt (interest payments only). If you supported Trump as the moral choice over a monster, for the sake of souls, thank you for joining me. But there is no such thing as MAGA. Get your head around that and get on with preparing for whatever comes next.
- Never lose sight of the fact that we already know how the world ends. It ends in victory. You really need to keep this at your center, because we also know that it’s going to get much, much worse, before it gets better. If you can read Matt 24:21-25 without being terrified, you better go back and read it again.
“For there shall be then great tribulation, such as hath not been from the beginning of the world until now, neither shall be. And unless those days had been shortened, no flesh should be saved: but for the sake of the elect those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say to you: Lo here is Christ, or there, do not believe him. For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders, insomuch as to deceive (if possible) even the elect. Behold I have told it to you, beforehand.”
“unless those days had been shortened, no flesh should be saved”… not one person.
One thought on “Sorry, I’m back now”